Explore Inverell - Australia's "Sapphire City"
Situated on the north-western slopes of the New England Tableland, Inverell's perfect weather - with cool evenings, warm days and clear blue skies - provides the ideal getaway location.
Stay With Fossickers Rest Tourist Park
Fossickers Rest Tourist Park is situated in a quiet location, away from all main roads and only 3km east of Inverell centre.
Fossickers Rest is only a short stroll from the beautiful Lake Inverell Reserve with its fishing, bird watching and BBQ facilities.
Fossickers Rest Offers:
- NRMA rated 4 STAR
- Quiet location off all main roads, only 3 km East of Inverell centre.
- Short stroll to beautiful Lake Inverell Reserve with fishing, bird watching and BBQ facilities
- Inverell Business Award winner in Tourism/Hospitality catgeory.
- Seniors Club Member
Inverell Local Attractions:
- Sapphire Fossicking
- Inverell Transport Museum featuring one of Australia's finest collections of motoring memorabilia.
- Pioneer Village - "a stroll through history".
- Gwydir Olives - tour the processing plant
- Beaulieu Olive Grove - sample local olives and stay for morning tea.
Phone 1800 067 626 for a free Inverell Visitors Pack!